Youths are seeking talent management training to assist in elevating their performance of top and line management functions in day-to-day running of community’s organizations and to enhance their ability to motivate, empower, and develop their skills to create an environment conducive to business growth and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Two-day programs of various topics addressing the aggregate issues relating to potential leaders’ performance.
- Training programs are competency-based and interactive.
- Training provides participants with tools to assess their leadership style and areas of improvement.
- Training works with participants on creating their own action plans designed to:
- Ensure they maintain and enhance their existing competencies
- Establish a support system for the development of new competencies related to their expected and designated roles and responsibilities.
- Establish an accountability and timeframe for the a measurable progress of their undertaking.
- Create mechanisms for timely feedback re progress of developmental areas and acknowledgement/encouragement on areas of strength.
- Provide a system of coaching on modules covered and ensure they apply knowledge and skills acquired.